Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

what a day!

Wow, it's been a crazy day! I got up this morning and put the finishing touches on my resume and cover letter, then ran around like a madwoman trying to print my resumes and cover letters on cotton linen paper and get them into 9"x12" envelopes. Then I printed a couple of Google maps and drove to two district central offices to turn in said resumes and cover letters. I spent the remainder of the afternoon updating my application on MOREAP. Yikes!

I feel pretty confident though. Tomorrow I'm going to have to drive around for awhile and figure out where a bunch of schools are located. Gee whiz... I guess I'm officially moving from the "unemployed" to the "employed". Maybe I'm crazy. But if I'm lucky, my future will hold a paycheck and another chance to make a difference in a child's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home