Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, July 06, 2007

sorry this is short...

So here's the deal-io, yo...

Our internet is officially not working. We've had some trouble with the DSL lately and now it's officially broken. Either our DSL modem has gone kaputs or it's a program outside our network. Either way it's not working, which is why you didn't hear from me yesterday. We're waiting for the repairman.

Right now I'm at the public library, typing this as I watch a little clock in the corner of my screen ticking down my allotted hour. No pressure or anything! :)

You probably won't hear from me again until at least Monday afternoon, if not later. My family is going out of town for the weekend to go to a friend's wedding (the 7-7-07 thing). We'll be back Sunday night, but then Monday morning I have to open at Office Depot. So... assumming our internet is fixed, of course... which it may very well not be! Argh...

It should be quite a weekend. My family is leaving Saturday morning for a 5-hour drive to the wedding, which will be Saturday night. Then on Sunday morning, we have been invited to a wedding brunch, and after that we will leave to return home! Lots of driving! While I'm here at the library, I plan to pick up a good book or two that I can read in the car - plus, of course, my Ipod.

Anyway, whenever I can, I will tell you how the weekend went. Hope you are all having a fantastic week, and hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home