Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

*email marketing*

Yesterday I wrote about snail mail lists. This post is kind of about the same thing, but it’s about email marketing. Specifically, this is about email marketing for bloggers. Have you ever thought about creating a newsletter before? I certainly have! You can create a newsletter that will update your audience about the news and changes going on at your corner of cyberspace. Create a mailing list, include a space on your blog where visitors can sign up, and keep your audience up to date.

My only hesitation about creating a newsletter for my blog is that I hate to add to the junk e-mail that many people already receive. However, I still wonder if I couldn’t create a larger audience this way! What do you think? If I had a newsletter, what would you like to hear about? If you had a newsletter, what would you write about?

What about sending a reminder email to your audience every time you update your blog? How would you like to ensure that all of your readers get the chance to read all of your posts? Email marketing may be the solution for you! I’m definitely considering it. Why not? Aren’t we all in pursuit of more readers?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home