Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

the latest on Office Depot...

So I suppose this update is overdue. But, hey, it's complicated, you know? :)

Last Saturday I went to work, as usual, and did my job, as usual. I can't be completely upfront here about everything that happened, for a variety of reasons... so, if you're really curious, email me and I can explain a bit more in private. But in a nutshell, my manager was acting like a jerk, as usual, and he got really angry for some reason. He was lecturing/yelling at me, and he made an inappropriate comment. So I quit, on the spot, right there.

Right now that means I've joined the ranks of the unemployed, but I'm not upset about it at all. In fact, I'm kinda relieved to be out of that job. I don't know what will come next... but I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home