Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

url... please comment!

Alrighty folks. I'm deciding which URL I should choose. Now there are a couple of things that go into this... I could start a specialized blog - that is, a blog that focuses on a single topic - and actually it's possible to make really good money that way. Maybe even better money than a general blog. But, my greatest problem there is that I don't know what I should specialize in! Anyone who has suggestions on this, please feel free to send them to me!

So, back to the original problem... if I'm going to buy a URL for a personal blog, what URL should I buy?

I am hoping I will be able to get tidybowl.com or tidybowl.net. Seems appropriate. But what do you guys think? Please, please, make suggestions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home