Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

*vat19.com*

So last week I got this package from Vat19.com with some free products for me to blog about. This is one of the best parts about paid blogging – free stuff! I got three items: “Rainbow Moments” candles, InstaSnow, and Ambient Moments DVD. The Rainbow Moments candles are birthday candles with colored flames – very cool. The Instasnow is a packet of “just add water” snow. You add water to the powder in the packet, and you have snow. I’m not sure what I will use this for (snowball fight in July?) but it’s a neat idea.



My favorite item, by far, is the Ambient Moments DVD. This DVD is basically a “fireplace” on your TV/DVD. The fireplace is displayed on your television, with chamber music playing in the background. The fire looks very realistic. In our household, we have a fireplace but we never use it. The last time my family can remember using the fireplace was during an ice storm and extended power outage in 1983 (and I barely remember that, because I was just a baby!). Neither my mom nor my dad likes the increase in their heating bill due to all the heat that is lost through the flue. My dad is very concerned about the risk of the house catching fire and burning down. My mom hates to clean the fireplace. Instead of lighting fires, my mom put a silk flower arrangement inside the fireplace years ago. So a “fireplace” on the TV is perfect for us. We can enjoy the ambiance of a fire without all the other problems it creates.

Vat19.com is a pretty neat website. I’m a gadget junkie, and that site is definitely full of the kind of gadgets I love! There’s a LightWedge LED Book Light that I would love to get – I read enough that it would just be fantastic. There’s also a duckie keychain that I love – the duck quacks and lights up when you squeeze him. They also have a Beeswax candle that intrigues me. Plus they have these computer-care screen wipes that would be perfect for my dad, my sister, and I – the computer junkies of the family. With Christmas coming up, you should definitely check this site out. You will find FANTASTIC and hilarious gifts for your friends and family, and aren’t those the best kind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home