Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

*espresso machines*

I don’t drink coffee. I have never liked coffee. When I was in college, I had a friend who was an absolute java-holic, and he tried to get me hooked on coffee. I let him try, but just couldn’t do it. Even if I took a shot of espresso, mixed with lots of flavoring, and milk, and sugar… I still thought it tasted awful! Another thing I don’t like about it is that it is so expensive. You can spend an entire paycheck at Starbucks. So if you’re going to be a coffee-holic, I think you should at least buy your own espresso machines. Even if it is an investment at first, if you are currently paying for coffee every day, the espresso machine will pay for itself in no time at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home