Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

*why buy.com rocks*



I had a lot of fun creating this video. I don’t have a lot of experience with video and video editing, but once I had an idea, I just ran with it, and I think it turned out pretty well.

Let me tell you why buy.com rocks. Buy.com has a huge variety of items on their site, but my favorites are easily the technology items. Their prices are great, and they have a tool that allows you to compare their prices with their competitors. Buyers can review their products, so you can read reviews written by other people who already own that product. You can get free shipping on many products. All new customers get an exclusive $10 coupon valid on any purchase. Buy.com has been endorsed by Howie Mandel and Ryan Seacrest. If you are preparing to purchase a computer, mp3 player, portable GPS, or any other technology item, accessories for a technology item, a book, or a CD, you should definitely check out Buy.com. You’ll find great products at great prices. That’s why buy.com rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home