Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, April 04, 2008

html... is not as much fun as it seems

So as of late, my revenue sources have been a bit low. It's been frustrating, naturally, and sometimes I feel like I am constantly struggling just to break even. As I've searched for ways to increase my revenue stream, I've faced an inevitable reality: I have to remodel all my websites to (hopefully) increase my visitors and page views. I've jumped back into the "HTML pool", and I hate to say it, but it is downright frustrating. It's a two-steps-forward-one-step-back process. Hopefully everything will change before I go insane. We shall see.

1 Comments:

  • I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

    By Anonymous Jenifer, At January 25, 2018 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home