Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

acne products

I've gone through many acne products in my quest to successfully treat my adult acne (without paying too much). I like Johnson and Johnson's Clean and Clear, and also Biore has a complexion clearing face wash. I also like Aveeno's complexion clearing line, but I haven't used Aveeno in quite awhile - it's much more expensive than J&J or Biore. I've discovered a couple of partial tubes of Clean and Clear, so that's what I'm using right now. My only complaint is that it makes my neck itch - it seems to be a weird and annoying side effect. Luckily the itching improves if I use it regularly.

1 Comments:

  • Acne is a serious skin problem and needs a lot of attention, time and effort in treating it. There are a lot of acne treatment out there but there's no assurance if it would perfectly remove all those acne away. Treatments for each sufferer may vary, so we cannot say if a treatment may work on one, it may also work on others.

    By Blogger Daniela Theresa, At August 09, 2011 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home