Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

car insurance

I remembered earlier today that my auto insurance will be up for renewal again soon. I pay for my car insurance every six months, which is quite a bit cheaper than paying monthly. The only downside is that, every six months, I have to fork over around $300, which I’m sure you all agree is a pretty significant chunk of money. On the upside, though, that is downright cheap auto insurance compared to when I first started driving (when I was 16), or after my car accident (when I was 18).

2 Comments:

  • Thank for sharing your view on car insurance....
    Car Insurance

    By Blogger Unknown, At September 27, 2008 10:56 AM  

  • Hi,

    I greatly enjoyed looking through your blog and found some informative posts on finance.Specially I like the post "" very much.I have also some finance related sites having good PR with relevant content to your posts.I think it would be 100% beneficial for both of us if we will be link partner to each other. Feel free to contact me at davidnikson(at)gmail.com

    Regards,
    David

    By Blogger David, At October 28, 2008 4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home