Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, May 01, 2009

bathroom remodel

It has been something like six years now since we remodeled our bathroom. Personally I love the remodel. We changed all the bathroom accessories- that alone made a huge change in the room. We changed the tub into showers, which is SOOO much more functional for us than the shower. The tub was nice when my sister and I were little kids, but now that we are all adults, it was just not very reasonable. Also, we replaced the sink with matching bristan taps.

Personally, I think our bathroom is now just the ideal standard for a bathroom. It's perfect for getting dressed in the morning and for cleaning up at night. It's so nice that sometimes I just want to relax in there. Of course, I still have to clean it, which I don't like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home