Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

scrubs

I am thinking about investing in some doctors scrubs type clothes, just because they are so comfortable. They'd be good for lounging around the house. Nurse uniforms and supplies are actually just fantastically comfortable uniforms to wear to work. That would be a nice job perk.

But of course, I would have to find a place where I can buy wholesale scrubs really cheap. I'm too cheap to spend lots of money on clothes for lounging around the house. Thank goodness the internet makes that possible.

I need to look into my finances though. There are several things I'd like to invest in right now and I don't have enough money for all of them. I'll figure it out. This is a good place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home