Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

shoes

I was thinking about buying new shoes today. I went for a run and was having more trouble with the arches of my feet than usual- inflammation, like plantar faciitis-type pain. Plus, I've had these shoes for awhile so I need to replace them before too much longer anyway.

Finding new shoes is so frustrating sometimes, though. It's trial and error, which can VERY expensive, and then once you've found a pair you like, it becomes incredibly hard to find that type of shoe again! Thank goodness there are good online shoe stores with huge selections. Sometimes I am not sure if I would have any shoes without them!

1 Comments:

  • "We need this legislation because [coal rolling] is not only one of the stupidest concepts ever Tobacco Store, it is very dangerous," said Jeff Tittel, director of the New Jersey Sierra Club. "Coal rolling is intimidation and harassment using pollution by polluters and their allies Tobacco Shop. This is not only used to threaten people, but to try to prevent activism by people who are concerned about coal pollution."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 23, 2020 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home