Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bowling with My Brother and Our Families

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

My brother and I love to go bowling together because it reminds us of the days when we were kids. Our parents used to take us to the local bowling alley to bowl, play games at the arcade, and of course, to eat hot dogs and nachos. We try to go together a few times a year, taking our kids with us as part of the tradition.

Last weekend, we had my brother's family over for dinner before heading to the bowling alley. My wife made a big pasta meal and a delicious chocolate cake that was a huge step up from the days of bowling alley hot dogs. After we ate, we set our home security alarm from allhomesecurity and drove in our minivan to the alley.

Naturally, trying t! o figure out all of the shoes sizes for the kids was slightly chaotic, as well as trying to find balls that were lightweight enough for them to use. My brother and I both brought our own shoes and I borrowed a ball from him to play with. He's also in a league, so he has several balls that are really high quality and personalized with our last name. I think that ball may have actually made all the difference in my game. I bowled a 215, which is the highest I've gotten in a long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home