Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, November 07, 2011

house

Stupid Blogger. I just composed a nice long post about an episode of House and doctor uniforms and all kinds of other medical goodness, and Blogger deleted it. Boo.
http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Men/

There was another earthquake a few minutes ago. I guess my house must be really well-built, because I didn't feel it. I haven't felt any of the earthquakes in the past couple of days. I have a lot of friends who are acting frightened and nervous because of all these earthquakes, but I'm just... not! For starters, these earthquakes have NOT been severe or caused major damage. For another thing... if it happens, it happens. You just deal with it. Being frightened serves no good purpose!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home