Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

Prenuptial Agreements

Today's Dr. Phil focused on couples and prenups. One of the guests had a very valid reasons to desire a prenup - she had children to think about. I must agree with Dr. Phil about her. She should have a prenup, because she needs to take care of those children. Beyond that, the guy to whom she was engaged was kind of a jerk. She could do better than him.

Personally? I don't exactly have a significant fortune or children or other family to worry about. And beyond that, I am very picky about who I date (much less marry). If I had money or family to be concerned about, I'd definitely consider a prenup. But I don't. That makes the decision much easier. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home