Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

the to-do list keeps getting longer...

As I enjoy these final days of unemployment, I'm figuring out which projects I have to complete in these final days.

I'd like to finish the scarf for my mother. (see my post "moderate success") Since I've figured out how to do this, it would be really neat to be able to do it while she is at work and surprise her with it.

I would also like to totally remodel and reload my 150m website. One of my "things", which sets me apart from my other job applicants, is that I know HTML. (at least a little bit) I would really like to learn CSS as well and create a website that I can (potentially) reference for an employer.

It's also likely that, eventually, after I feel like I have a good grasp on HTML and CSS, I will load another site entirely that I can use as a reference site, to display my ability with HTML and CSS and also to display my resume, possibly a cover letter, and who knows what else.

Unfortunately, this means that I will probably spend most of the day tomorrow working on my website and, when I get frustrated with that, crocheting my scarf for awhile. So I may or may not be seen out in the blogosphere. Hope to catch you all soon!

2 Comments:

  • Best to you in your endeavors and new ventures.

    I never did learn how to make a scarf. I hope your Mom loves it. Now cross-stitch I can do but I make no guarantees it'll be perfect.

    By Blogger sparrow's song, At January 13, 2006 10:40 AM  

  • Thanks Sparrow. My mom actually taught me how to cross-stitch several years ago, but I guess I just never fell in love with it. I taught myself to crochet about a year ago, and I've kept myself busy with that ever since.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At January 13, 2006 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home