Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sheridan's Frozen Custard, Independence, MO

I just wanted to remember to include this little post with my opinion of Sheridan's Frozen Custard on Noland Road in Independence, MO. I've liked Sheridan's, up until recently. Their ice cream is good, and they have lots of options at a lower price (for example, it's cheaper to get plain frozen custard). Recently, Sheridan's teamed up with KMBC-9 News of Kansas City to give away free ice cream. Of course I went to Sheridan's to get free ice cream.

Well, I must say I was VERY disappointed. I don't even work in food service, and I can think of at least a dozen ways they could have operated more smoothly. The line was long and I had to wait over an hour to get my ice cream, because their computer deleted my order (along with a dozen others) and the employees did not believe me when I told them I had already ordered. I asked for custard with cookie dough bits, but I got Reese's Piece's bits instead - which could have been fatal if I had a peanut allergy. Their whole system was slow and ineffective, and frankly I'm not sure if I will ever go back there. I reccommend that everyone out there think carefully before they choose to visit Sheridan's Frozen Custard on Noland Road in Independence, MO. It may not be the best choice of dessert stores.

Note: Dear Custard's Last Stand, why don't you open a store in Independence? I would certainly choose CLS over Sheridan's any day!

Note: This note only applies to the Sheridan's Frozen Custard on Noland Road in Independence, Missouri. I hope that other Sheridan's Restaurants are better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home