Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2007

future thoughts...

So today I have been working on updating my resume. I'm starting to get fed up with this job at Office Depot. It's an okay job, I guess, but not a great job. The general manager has been unhappy with the staff because we/they are not making new employees feel "welcomed" enough... people have quit because they don't feel like a part of a team and so on. Well, gosh, I can understand that - I don't feel like I'm the part of a team. I just stuck around because I need the paycheck.

I've been looking at places where I can apply, and also thinking some hard thoughts about what I want to do with my life. I know I would love to write - that's a talent I have, and I could certainly be happy if I was able to do that for the rest of my life. I love animals - I'd love to work with pets. And I've thought about going back to school and getting a degree in the health care field. That's a pretty wide variety of interests!

Who knows what the future holds? Good thing God knows what's going on... cuz I sure don't sometimes!

1 Comments:

  • Have you considered temping? You can often get good pay through a temp agency and find something that may not be your life-long dream job, but would perhaps suit your personality and talents better. This would give you a steady income until you find something more permanent AND there are often times when a temp job leads to a permanent job.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At July 27, 2007 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home