Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

my love/hate relationship with alexa

I've spent the past few days struggling to discover a way to improve this blog's Alexa ranking. I'm not really sure if I want to download the Alexa toolbar, but it certainly seems to be the only way to improve my ranking. I hate to add more software to my computer - my hard drive is so nearly full. It does seem to be a good toolbar, in terms of features. I don't suppose I have much of a choice.

So, I suppose I'll download Alexa. Meanwhile, keep your eyes on this blog. Hopefully within a day or two, I will have a widget installed so that you, too, can install the Alexa toolbar. I'll be talking about it more, I'm sure. So until then... surf away... and have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home