Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

*uk hotels*

My family almost went to the UK this summer. It didn’t happen, for a number of reasons, but I still hope to visit the UK one day. After serving on the ship, I have lots of friends all over the UK that I’d love to visit. Plus, there are so many historical sites all over England and the UK. I love history and it would be so neat to visit those places.

There are lots of old castles all over the British countryside. It would be so neat to visit Stonehenge, which is a truly ancient site. In London, I could visit Big Ben, the famous clock, or go to Trafalgar Square or Westminster Abbey. Plus, London and other parts of the country have museums and historic sites celebrating Charles Dickens, the Bronte sisters, Jane Austin, and other famous British authors.

The internet makes a vacation to these places so much easier, too. It’s fantastic because I can find Hotels in London, Hotels in Manchester, Hotels in Birmingham, or hotels in just about any other part of England. I can make a reservation and learn everything about the hotel without ever leaving my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home