Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, December 24, 2007

*bose home theater*

When I was in college, I toyed with the idea of buying a massive Bose home theater system for my dorm room. It seemed like everyone had massive electronics in their dorm rooms, and I wanted a television with surround sound that would make everyone else jealous. I never did buy a home theater system (they cost a lot of money!), but I still think that someday, once I am well established in my career and so forth, it would be neat to own a home theater system.

2 Comments:

  • hope you had a merry christmas, my friend. (((HUGS)))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 27, 2007 12:10 AM  

  • Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 04, 2008 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home