Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

*spanx*

Spanx are a (relatively) new and very popular line of women’s hosiery, panties, shapewear, and general undergarments. I have not had the opportunity to try Spanx yet, since I just haven’t had a lot of money lately. However, if you would like to buy Spanx, I strongly encourage you to do so. I’ve heard nothing but good things about the line, and I look forward to trying them myself.

One of my favorite things about Spanx is their story. Spanx was created by Sarah Blakely, an average American woman who was determined to create and sell a superior product. She is an inventor and an entrepreneur in the truest sense of those words. She has inspired me, and I hope her story inspires you as well.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home