Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

a special note to the one who calls himself "anonymous"

Dear "Anonymous",
I am quite sorry that you seem to be offended by my blog. However, I must ask you... if you find my blog to be so offensive, why do you return to it? You are free to leave my blog behind and never return again. I promise not to be offended.

I am quite sorry that you are offended by my "cheapo 'blog for cash' technique" and "obvious advertisements". However, those "obvious advertisements" make up approximately half my income, and since I know you'll assume, I am not homeless or white trash. I live in the suburbs, I have a healthy savings account, and I invest in the stock market. I pay all my bills on time and have no debt whatsoever.

I am sorry that you believe I do not "have some integrity for the products you are linking to". I can only conclude that you do not know much (if anything) about SEO, and possibly you are employed by the competitor of one of the companies I have advertised.

I am sorry that you consider me to be a freak. I recommend that you visit Sphere and find a blog that you can enjoy. However, if you choose to stay around here, you will always be welcome - even if you want to continue leaving negative comments.

I do hope that you will choose to leave your name and, hopefully, your email or website. You sound like a passionate person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home