Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

naked naturals naked hair

I have a confession to make…

I do not use regularly use conditioner in my hair.

I have very thick and ridiculously healthy hair, and quite frankly, I find it to be just a nuisance. It takes long enough to shampoo my hair and successfully rinse out all of the shampoo.

Recently I was asked to review Naked Naturals natural shampoo and conditioner. Naked Naturals sent me a sample of their Awapuhi and Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner. Using Naked Naturals Shampoo was a real treat. The shampoo and conditioner smelled WONDERFUL. My shower turned into a lavender sauna. It was WONDERFUL!



After my shower, as I pulled a comb and (later) a brush through my hair, it felt fantastic. My hair felt strong, smooth, and shiny.

The Naked Naturals shampoo and conditioner are all natural, which I think is just fantastic. Naked Naturals includes extracts that can make your hair up to seven times stronger. Nature knows what’s best, so there’s nothing better to use in your hair!

I have only one complaint about Naked Naturals. It’s not cheap! You can buy it online for $9 a bottle, plus shipping. I found it at Walgreens for $7.99 a bottle. Now, if you struggle with hair issues – like dryness, oiliness, brittle hair, etc. – I can understand why you may want to pay more for your shampoo. My older sister has dealt with seborrhoeic dermatitis for years, and buys a shampoo that costs $6 a bottle. However, because my hair is fairly healthy, I generally always buy the shampoo that costs $1 or $2 a bottle.

I would LOVE to use Naked Naturals all the time. I would LOVE to wash my hair in Naked Naturals daily. But I just can’t justify spending $8 or $9 on a bottle of shampoo, particularly for my hair type. However, if you have struggled with “hair issues” like brittle or dry hair, I encourage you try Naked Naturals.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home