Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

hot tub

We don't have a hot tub. In fact, we don't even have a pool! Sometimes we joke about installing a pool in our backyard, and I know I would certainly enjoy having a pool or hot tub in our backyard. I think I may be part fish - I LOVE swimming. Whether it's in a pool or a lake, I love to be wet.

A hot tub would be especially cool. My absolute favorite thing about hot tubs is not the heat, but the water jets. Combined with the heat, that's an incredibly relaxing experience.

Today I found the coolest thing online. It's called Spa Scenes. They will create easy-to-install murals, liners, and/or hot tub covers for your hot tub. All their products bring an lovely touch of color to your hot tub. And isn't that the point of having a hot tub - the relaxing feel of the "ocean"? Nothing spoils that like a large, drab background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home