Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

organic surprises

Yesterday, I was researching for a book that I'm writing when to my surprised, I stumbled on a subpage of http://www.yousaytoo.com. This particular page was about a tribe of cave-dwellers living in China. I was already familiar with the website, since I've worked with them before, but I was quite surprised to come across it in an organic search.

Anyway, YST is, on the surface, a revenue sharing site. But I've found that it's also sort of a massive database. You can find information about gaming or international news- or cave-dwellers living in China. Lots of their information is presented in the form of blogs, but in the end, it's all just that- information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home