Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Regis and Kelly Makes Me Happy

Author: Elias Massey

This is one of those daytime talk shows that has been around forever it seems. I only watched intermittently during the time when the show was called Regis and Kathy Lee. However, when Kelly Ripa joined the show and became a co-host I was hooked. I remembered her from All My Children and found her to be just as charismatic and engaging as ever. However, the one that keeps bringing me and many others back to the show on a daily basis has to be Regis Philbin. The man is a show business legend due to his expressive mannerisms and voice. He always seems excited about everything and it is an endearing quality.

The show has a wide variety of topics that it discusses. Most of them revolve around stuff in the news and celebrities. Whenever I am watching these two on my family package direct tv I can't help but be excited and happy. They are like a weird set of relatives that visits me everyday, yet knows when to leave at the appropriate time. They are fun while they last and do not overstay their welcome. During the time we visit they are engaging, fun, witty, and remind me of an old married couple in some ways. Anyone that finds themselves to be bored during the day should seriously consider watching them. They will not be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home