Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

fire damage

I read an article recently about a huge apartment fire in Austin. What a mess! Luckily there were no injuries but so much damage!!! Residential fire damage Austin... they will need lots of rug & upholstery cleaning austin and professional odor removal austin. It's just remarkable how much damage can be caused by a single flame. I'm incredibly thankful that I haven't been faced with those troubles before and I pray I never will be!

Such a huge experience. It's kinda crazy how, we can build houses and businesses and skyscrapers, and we can fill them with all kinds of "stuff", lots of belongings, and in just a few minutes, a fire can destroy all of them. Unbelievable. Humbling, I think... that we can do so much yet we are still at the mercy of God and nature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home