Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, February 03, 2011

running in hawaii

Since I've become a runner, I've begun thinking of homes and vacations in a whole new way. Now, I look at a location and wonder how good that location might be for running! It would be just so phenomenal if I could afford to buy a house in Hawaii and run on the beach every day. Or I could run up and down the volcanoes in Hawaii. Or just trail running on the different islands in Hawaii! I've actually never been to Hawaii but I can just imagine how wonderful it would be. Warm air, dewy sweet, with cool ocean breezes... that would be phenomenal.

1 Comments:

  • I have some family that lives over there but I have never had the opportunity to go and visit them. Maybe for my 20th wedding anivesery I will be able to take my wife.

    By Anonymous Bellscrubs, At February 11, 2011 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home