Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NYE champagne cocktails for everyone!

Guest post written by Mitch Richardson

Sometimes I feel kind of left out in my circle of friends because I don't have kids like the rest of them. But I try not to feel down because I can go on vacations or go out without having to worry about a babysitter or changing dirty diapers. So when I mentioned that I might be having a New Year's Eve party at boys' night a few weeks ago, I got everyone's support on the matter.

I think that the party is going to be much larger than I had originally thought or expected. I keep thinking of more people I should invite or friends keep texting me and asking if it's okay if other people can come. But I have the space, so the only thing that I'm worried about is having enough food and drinks. I was searching for a caterer a few weeks ago online when I came across some info about wireless internet companies and after I read through it a little bit, I switched over to one of them.

I want to at least make sure that there will be a NYE champagne cocktail for everyone there and of course enough drinks and food to go around otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home