Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, November 07, 2011

Taking in some culture with a Grease play

Guest post written by Angelina Cox

I'm not someone that you could say likes to take in a whole bunch of high brow culture. You certainly won't see me going to the opera or going to some fancy art exhibit, much less buying anything at one. But one thing that I really do love doing is going and seeing some musicals. I don't get to do it that often because of my mommy and work schedule, but it really is a great thing I have to say.

I first heard that there was going to be a Grease play in our area a few months ago. As soon as I heard about that, I went online to see if I could buy some tickets for it immediately so I wouldn't miss out on seeing it. When I was online doing that, I ran across some info on miracle ear and after I read through ti some I decided to switch over to some new hearing aids. I wasn't very satisfied with the ones that I'd been using.

I really was quite glad that I went and saw it with my best friend. It reminded me just how much I loved the movie and it was a great girls' night out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home