Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish Class

Thanks for the post, Nora Howe

I’m taking a Spanish class in college. It is required for my degree, which I guess is pretty useful since a lot of people I will come in contact with will only speak Spanish. It is not that hard of a language to learn, if you ask me. I’d love to be able to travel to a Spanish-speaking country, because I heard being emersed in the language is the best way to learn it. To this end, I actually watch Spanish shows on my direct tv Baltimore. It has really helped me pick up on the language and the “slang” of the language. I especially like to catch a movie I am familiar with, and then watch it in Spanish. It helps to know the context, or remember what they were saying in English. I actually have a solid A in the class, and while the teacher is great, and I do study hard, I really think viewing Spanish programs on a regular basis has helped me and given me an edge in the class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home