Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Extravagant Renovations

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

My husband and I just renovated our home, and nearly went broke doing it. One might think that I’m the spender in the family, but my husband is the one who went really crazy. I know that we are planning on staying in this home for a long time, and it’s important to be comfortable, but some of the things he wanted were outrageous. We installed a huge home theater with 12 individual recliners, and a projector and screen. He also just had to have a fancy TVin every room in the house, which I thought was absolutely ridiculous. I had a hard time fighting him on things though since I was spending a little outrageously on my dream kitchen. When all was said and done we went $20,000 over budget, and I was afraid we wouldn’t even be able to afford to install the security system we talked about when we started the project. Thankfully when I searched adt price we found a package that suited us and that we could afford. There is no way we could have this amazing house without an alarm system!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home