Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

photography

Every now and then I think about going into photography. It seems like a common progression for many people to go from "blogger" to "photographer". I enjoy taking photographs and I've even taken several photography classes over the years. But it's also a huge investment - let's be honest, professional cameras cost THOUSANDS of dollars. And while we're being honest, the truth is that I don't love photography the way a real photographer should. I enjoy taking photos on an amateur basis, and I will continue to travel and take photographs whenever I can, but for the time being, I am not interested in becoming a professional photographer (like raleigh photographers). Maybe someday I will want to do that... but not today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home