Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

Crochet into student teaching!

Only one more week before I will move home - and I am starting to be seriously excited about that! My housemate, who is supposed to take care of this house and repair stuff that breaks (basically be the landlord in my landlord's absence) is being a butthead about fixing my electricity, which has been broken for A LONG TIME!!!! I swear, this house has so many problems, it is going to burn down one day. Especially if she continues to refuse the electrical repairs that the house needs so badly. But I don't care, I'm moving out!

After I move home, I think I will FINALLY have time to start another crochet project! I'm trying to decide what I want to make, though. Maybe a handbag or a pillow. I need to practice my knitting, too. It's terribly difficult for me to not drop any stitches. I might take another course at my LYS, Knitcraft - www.knitcraft.com.

It occurred to me that someone out there might actually be interested in my future educational plans. I am very happy to report that I have passed my teaching portfolio review (go Dr. Foster, she's the coolest!) and I will be student teaching in the fall. I will be teaching 4th grade in the Blue Springs School District at Sunny Pointe Elementary. It's a fairly new school, close to my house. It should be a great semester!

I'm off... I need to catch up on some emails and watch The Bachelor. I know, it's cheesy, but it's a fascinating study into human psychology. If I wasn't a teacher, I think I'd be a good psychologist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home