Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, June 10, 2005

a new digital camera

I took all these pictures of my hammies on my new digital camera. It's very cool! the first digital camera in our family. I need to get a camera bag for it so that I can carry my camera with me.

I got called in tonight to work, and I got to put in a few extra hours. I finally got to work with the general manager of the restaurant. He's so much fun to work with - it makes me feel bad about potentially leaving for Walgreen's.

Who is this bill/ben/whatever-his-name-is who has been replying to my blog? As best as I can tell, he's some dude from LA who is obsessed with photography and Michael Jackson. Strange. Wonder how he stumbled upon my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home