Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Naming my hammies

I love watching my hamsters play. :) They are just the cutest little critters. It makes me think that God must have had an awful lot of fun when he was creating all the animals.

Okay, so here's where I'm at with names. I think I'm gonna go with Pumpkin and Patch (patch being the one with the patches on her stomach, the other one being pumpkin). I've also thought about Oreo and Double Stuf (double stuf being the one with the patches on her stomach, the other one being Oreo). Anyway, if anyone has any other ideas, let me know.

1 Comments:

  • I like oreo and double stuff, because they are black.
    I cant wait to see them
    Can you hold them?
    What are you doing tomorrow, wanna come and swim?
    My brother and sis n law, the ones that lived in our white house on columbus, they have twins

    By Blogger Princessa, At June 08, 2005 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home