Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, June 06, 2005

a different job?

I worked all day at Fazoli's. Not an awful day, but a bit frustrating, I suppose, with some difficult customers and stuff.

I got a call yesterday arranging an interview at Walgreen's pharmacy, and that has really been on my mind today. They want to interview me for a pharmacy tech job, and that... could be a really awesome job. I really would like to be a pharm tech. Better pay and more opportunities to help people, plus a really nice registration on my resume. I would really hate to quit at Fazoli's, but if Walgreen's offers me a job, I just might do that. I would really, really like to work full time and be paid more than I'm getting paid now.

My sunburn is getting a little more irritated now. Not bad, though. I did get a few remarks at work today - lots of people wondering where I'd gotten so much sun.

I have gotten so eager for my hamsters. Such cute little critters. They are so friendly, too. I'm such a pet person, and I want my pets! :)

1 Comments:

  • Hey Girl
    I really hope you get that job at Walgreens.
    come over and go swimming sometime this week, Its going to be like 90 degrees
    -Sharon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 06, 2005 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home