Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Starbucks

I had my first taste of Starbucks coffee tonight - a vanilla latte. S invited me out to dinner, and after we ate at On The Border (great food), we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and Starbucks. The latte was not bad. I've never been a fan of hot or warm drinks, so I didn't really like that part. My sister told me that I should try one of their iced mochas or another iced drink next time. I looked on their website, and I thought the vanilla creme sounded really good (albeit lacking in caffeine).

It's been a great evening, though. Tomorrow my mom will be staying home, and we will be unpacking together, so (hopefully) I will be able to get a couple of hamsters or gerbils soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home