Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

i love my job!

I seriously had a good night tonight. Okay, so maybe part of it was that I only worked, like, 4 hours (as opposed to the past two days, 10-11 hours each). But tonight I got to work front cash, which means I ran the cash register and greeted the guests, which was a lot of fun. I saw a lot of people that I knew, and it was just a lot of fun.

Bunnyservant, part of our problem (especially on the drive thru) is that we have just changed our menus. We took off some of the old pastas and now we have "build your own pasta", where you choose your pasta noodles, then you choose your sauce, then you can add meats or veggies for $1 each. When someone wants lots of add ons (i.e. pasta with broccoli, chicken, peppers and onions, shrimp, italian sausage, etc.), for $1 each, a $3 dish of pasta can turn into a $7 or $8 pasta dish really easily, and the guests don't like that.

Anyway, tonight was a really good night. I didn't have to work in the kitchen with the cooks who can get annoying, and I got to work with a couple of guys who were really helpful. I also got to work with a couple of managers who I love.

What am I talking about? I love all the managers at Fazoli's!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home