Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!

i got a job i got a job i got a job i got a job... It just feels so good to say that!

I was out applying for jobs AGAIN today, frustrated as usual, when I went to one of my favorite restaurants - Fazoli's in Lee's Summit - to eat lunch. I was there, and I finally thought - what the hey - I'll apply here. I know I've said I didn't want to work in food service again, but the people at this restaurant are sooooo nice, and so much fun to be around. Plus, I thought, it's spaghetti and stuff - not all greasy fried food like the last places I worked at. Hehehe... I bet I'll get an employee discount! I'm really excited about this job. Fun people and a fun atmosphere.... it makes all the difference in the world, and I just know I'm gonna love it. That's turned the whole day into just a really good day. I'm so thrilled beyond belief, you can't even imagine.

I'm gonna try to get up early tomorrow and get on the stationary bike in the morning. I'm going to the library tomorrow, too, so I will pick up some good reading material for the next few weeks. Summer is really here, and I am so excited and ready to welcome it with open arms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home