Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, May 02, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Yea, it feels good to be home. I moved my desk and my computer into my bedroom, so now my room is crowded, but in a cozy way. I also moved my TV and DVD player up here, so it's like my little hangout. I really enjoy sitting on my computer and just chillin'. Now the only thing this room needs to be more perfect is a recliner that I can sit in while I crochet or knit!

Unfortunately my bedroom is the smallest room in the house, with the smallest closet in the house. When my parents moved into this house, they never planned to stay here for 20-plus years. My dad's job had been moving him every two or three years, so they got a 3 bedroom house and put their only daughter (at that time - it was my older sister, and she was five or six years old) in the largest bedroom (besides the master). When I was born a year or two later, I got the third bedroom. After 22 years, I guess I've outgrown it!

Starting on Thursday, I will begin the serious unpacking, along with a giant "garage sale" box. Whatever I can't sell at the garage sell, I will put on Ebay. I have really got to get rid of some stuff. I just feel like I have too much!

I say "thursday" because tonight and Tuesday I will be absorbed in studying for the final that I have on Wednesday. I would appreciate all your prayers for this test. It's in a class called Revolutionary Europe, and I am praying for a good grade in this class. It would really mean a lot to me.

Also on thursday I will begin job hunting. I need to earn money to pay for school; therefore I really need to earn at least $7 or $8 per hour for the summer, instead of minimum wage ($5.15). I think I would really like to get employment as a pharmacy technician. I've always loved the health care industry, and if I could get work as a pharmacy tech, I think I would continue that job on the weekends next fall.

Anyone out there who has student taught before, I would appreciate any input from you. I really don't know what to expect in the fall. How much work will this be for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home