Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

one day at a time

When I think about You
I know Your love for me
When I think about love
I know You set me free
When I think about You
I know You'll always be
Right here by my side

How long and how high
How wide and how deep is Your love for me
How long and how high
How wide and how deep is Your love for me
Oh God, how wonderful is Your love
How wonderful You are

Thanks for all your prayers, everyone. I just got home from class, and I'm really feeling conflicted right now. And exhausted! That challenge I mentioned earlier? My mountains seem to be getting larger to climb by the hour. I have so much stress in my life right now, and I don't feel capable of handling it all. I'm dealing with a lousy landlord and packing so that I can move, trying to finish my classes for the semester, trying to survive on very little sleep, and somehow trying to find God in the midst of all this chaos.

It's funny. I was just walking home from class, and I couldn't get that song out of my head. I was crying out, Why, God, why? How can I do this? How long, God? And that song popped into my head.

I'm still tired and stressed. But I am much more peaceful. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home