Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Moving, moving, I'm done moving!

Hooray! Yesterday was a busy, difficult, backbreaking day of packing and carrying boxes down the stairs and into cars, but it has all paid off. Now I have moved all my things out of my Warrensburg apartment and into my parents' house. I am soooooooo relieved! Now I have just one more final next week. I can't believe my days as a student are almost completely over.

Next semester I will be a "student teacher" and after that, a full-fledged teacher. It's hard to believe that I've come so far in just two years. They've flown by - it doesn't seem like two whole years have passed. It is amazing what God will do if you just give him a little time and the willingness to be molded into whatever He wants you to be.

What will this summer bring? What will next year bring? I don't know, but I have a feeling I will be surprised. Somehow, I am excited to see what lies ahead.

2 Comments:

  • Good job! In fact, you did SUCH a good job at moving, I think I'll hire you to move for me! Yep, all that heavy stuff has your name on it.... :)

    By Blogger BunnyServant, At May 02, 2005 7:53 PM  

  • Sounds like a plan, Bunnygirl! In fact, apparently I'm so good at it that I'm going to be helping you-know-who move into a townhouse this summer? Yes, it's true... but I think I need to start working out!

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At May 02, 2005 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home