Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Life Goes On

That was a good TV series, at least as I remember it. I remember every Sunday night, my sister wanted to watch that show - 7:00, I believe. There was something else on at 7:00, something I wanted to watch, and she and I always fought over the remote control. Usually she won!

Good times. It's a good thing Sunday night has been filled with (only the best) Sue Thomas FBEye. It's on PAX. It is one of the few decent shows left on television. No sex, violence, or profanity, just a wholesome family show about a really amazing woman who worked for the FBI. (It's filmed in Toronto. Does anyone else find it entirely ironic that a show about the United States Federal Bureau of Investigators is filmed in Canada?)

Good news, though, for all the world out there. I'm not entirely living vicariously through Sue Thomas or any other TV show. In fact, word on street is that I'll be going out with a friend later this week. I may also have another friend coming over later tonight. After I get moved home, I am going to call some different friends and get together with them for dinner one night. Gee whiz, listen to me talk and it almost sounds like I have a hoppin' social life!

That song in my previous post was a Five Iron Frenzy song, just for fun. De-stressing a bit. Life is crazy, always crazy. Good thing I've got God on my side, or else I think I'd go totally crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home