Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, April 29, 2005

Zebra + Donkey = WHAT???

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=713708

This is a story about a zebra that gave birth to a foal sired by a donkey in Barbados. Apparently, when the male zebra got sick, the female zebra started getting frisky with a local donkey. I find this story disturbing on many levels. Apparently zebra hybrids like this are not entirely uncommon, but does conception of a hybrid always involve cheating on your partner with an animal of a different species?

1 Comments:

  • What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled
    upon this I've found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help different users like its aided me. Good job.

    Also visit my page - applica toaster oven recall

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 30, 2013 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home