Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

I decided today that I think I fractured a bone in my hand. It's been hurting, just a little bit, for two weeks now. That was when I banged it against the refrigerator. I talked to my mom about it today, though, and she said it wasn't worth going to the doctor. I disagree, but since I'm still on their health insurance, I can't really do anything about it. It makes me really mad, though, because I would really feel better if I could get an x-ray and a clean bill of health from a doctor.

I got a call this evening about one of the job applications I turned in this week. It was from a drugstore. They don't have any pharmacy tech positions available, but they do have a cashier position available. Starting pay is $7 per hour. That is pretty good. If I can just get full-time hours - like maybe, 40 hours per week, or better! I don't mind working nights. I will stay up all night, every night, if that's what it takes. And oh, if I can get some opportunities for advancement! I really hope everything goes well with this store.

Hope I can get a haircut tomorrow. I'm starting to get shaggy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home