Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2005

it's been awhile!

Getting into this habit of posting everyday is tough! And wow, so much has happened in the past couple of days!

May 5 was my birthday, so I got to go out to eat with my parents and a friend that evening. We went to Cactus Grille, which is just about my favorite restaurant. It's Mexican food, which I love! My parents also got me the best cake - chocolate with a delicious layer of whipped frosting. One of my favorites.

I have spent all day on May 5 and 6 applying for jobs. I really think I would like to get a job as a pharmacy tech. It would pay more, and I would get some certification that would carry over into another job. I hate to sound greedy, but I could really use that money. It would be nice to not have to be stressed out about money anymore. I dream of making $11 or $15 per hour - I mean, surely my 4 years of college are worth something - but with the jobs I've had so far, I feel like I will be lucky to make $6 per hour.

Today I went to a wedding shower, which was nice. The bride is a friend who I don't know terribly well, but we've had lots of classes together and she's been wonderfully kind to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home